The course begins with basic knowledge. I will show you some tricks on how to work as efficiently and quickly as possible with web technologies such as HTML5, CSS3 and Python.
Once you learn it, it will show you how to build your own website using more advanced techniques like iQuerry PHP 7, MySQL 5, and Twitter Bootstrap.
Until then, you will develop blogs and eCommerce sites with WordPress, and you will learn smart ways to add dynamic content using APls to connect with sites like Google Maps and Facebook.
As you know, the best way to learn is practice, so you will have interesting challenges of the site at every step. Plus, going through the course, you will use all your skills to lay the foundations of a site, the final challenge being a whole clone of Twitter.
The Web Developer Bootcamp
It is the only course where you need to learn site development – HTML, CSS, JS, Node and others.
Hi! Welcome to Web Developer Bootcamp, the only course where you need to learn website development. There are many options for training online developers, but this course is without a doubt the most comprehensive and effective on the market. Here’s why:
– Everything it contains is new and relevant to the modern development industry. Does not contain PHP or other old technologies. This course is not superficial;
– It is the only full-fledged full-stack developer course covering NodeJS;
– We’re building more than 13 projects, including a giant production app called YelpCamp. No other course will teach you how to create such a substantial application;
– The course is constantly updated with new content, projects and modules. Think of it as an endless subscription to developer training.
Become a Web Developer from Scratch
This course covers everything you need to know to become a TOP qualified web developer even if you have never done programming before.
BackEnd Development: PHP, MySQL (MySQLi)
This course will reveal all the insights on how the Internet works, and after you complete it you will have a vast amount of necessary knowledge and you will be able to create your own websites and applications using the latest technologies.
It will teach you how to create a free hosting account to upload your projects and show them to your friends and clients. It will help you create your first web-portfolio page, which you will be able to use as your own page and which you will be able to present to your clients as a professional freelancer.
A complete guide to a professional career in the technology market. And a whole section dedicated to how to start your professional career either as a freelancer or a full-time employee with recommendations from top experts.
The Complete Fullstack Web Developer Course
Here is what you will assimilate during this course:
– You will learn Jquery and Ajax for creating responsive cross-browser and in-page sites;
– You will learn PHP and MySQL, a back-end combination that allowed Mark Zuckerberg to create Facebook;
– Compile all this at the end to create a complete Login / Register system only with the web pages with access offered only to members (exactly what Facebook did!).